dear ladies readers,
here is one test that can gurantee one big fight with your beloved one (or more).
Just go ahead and explore the possibilities. It is simple: you give your partner to "rite a test".
To make it more interesting, you can keep time; the faster the contestant, the higher the score. Gay readers can do it too.
And, I proudly present you the "And so I Thought You Knew Me" test:
1. Write 5 (five) things my girlfrind hates. (can write more, but 5 will do.)
2. Write 10 (ten) things my girlfriend reall appreciates/loves (whatever).
3. Her favourite dishes. (no, the answer is not the clean ones, unless washed by the male.)
4. Write three (3) colours she likes.
5. Her favourite sweets.
6. Her favourite tourist destinations. (no the answer is not to the fridge and back).
7. Her favourite pastime. (or more).
8. Her favourite music (at least 5)
9. Her favourite books (no, the Cookbook and Hello are not among them. List at least 5).
10. What she wishes/wants for the future.
Good luck, time is starting....Now!
"My partner failed the test!"
"Denounce him darling!"
"Not fair! it 'as difficult!!!"